Welcome to our office, we look forward to caring for you!
Everyone at Dolman Oral Surgery considers it a privilege that you have selected our practice for your oral surgery needs. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of care before, during and after treatment.
Please know that our office has prepared to optimize your safety.
- All of us at Dolman Oral Surgery have been fully vaccinated.
- Dolman Oral Surgery is following state requirements for all patients to be vaccinated or provide negative test result within 24 hours of their appointment.
- The offices at Dolman Oral Surgery are installed with hospital grade air filtration systems (IQair and Surgically Clean Air Systems) that filter and kill viruses
- We employ daily staff screening protocol.
- We utilize ongoing patient screening protocol.
- Our wonderful team wear masks throughout the day. (Please know that there is a smile underneath the masks.)
- Doctor Robert Dolman and his team wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
- We use industry standard PPE, and we use UV light to disinfect any item that we hand to you.
- We thoroughly clean/disinfect all surfaces between patients and throughout the day, in all rooms, not only treatment rooms.
- Dolman Oral Surgery has installed a no contact hand sanitizing area.
- We created no contact payment solutions.
- Dolman Oral Surgery has implemented longer patient times with no more than two (usually only one) patients in the waiting room, much more than 6 feet apart.
- We installed front desk plexiglass dividers.
- We created remote patient registrations, consent forms, and video consultations.